Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New - Older Illustrations

This is a collection of illustrations that I did over the past year or so. A couple of them have been updated since being uploaded to my original website. These are all bookcovers and were completed in acrylic on illustration board, except for Raven which is pencil and a lot of Photoshop manipulation. That was fun too. The models are my youngest son or students from class. These were a lot of fun to complete.




The other two images are of a couple of things I did as demonstrations in my Advanced Illustrator class. The assignment was to  design and create a retro-movie poster from a movie that was released between 1990 and now. It had to look like it was released some time in the first half of the 1900's. I think these are fairly successful. These were much more fun to create than I ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment